Mintie* postcards

Sean Duffy

Jun 16, 2008, 3:38:22 PM6/16/08
to postcardx
I don't have too much time to write about it right now, but I got a package from Mintie* the other day and it had the absolutely cutest origami geishas in it.  What an absolute treat!  I am going to try to scan them and post them to my received cards list soon, but in case I can't ever get unbusy enough: Mintie*, WOW!!  The entire family loved them, and I loved the cards and notes and the envelope and everything.  A real treat!  World-class corresponder.

-Sean

Vianna

Jun 17, 2008, 7:52:37 AM6/17/08
to postcardx
I agree with Sean: Mintie is a pleasure to hear from. Her post is
always a nice surprise - full of interesting little things, cards,
stickers and all sorts of goodies. I exchanged with her in the past,
and I too received one of her wonderful origami Geishas. So clever!|

Mintie you're so talented! Always a pleasure to hear from you - and
there is a little something its way to you now.

Best wishes from an old Florida friend,

Vianna

Mintie

Jun 17, 2008, 8:35:14 AM6/17/08
to postcardx
Sean and Vianna,

I'm glad you enjoyed my mail! I really had a great time making those
dolls- I'm such an origami/paper craft maniac.
Anyway, reading your posts, I couldn't help thanking postcardx and
sendsomething.net for such wonderful friends :)

Have a nice day,
Mintie*

Big ps ... I'm a little behind in tagging back because the new
semester has just started.. and I have one more class with 160
students this time O____O!! If you sent me something, I'll get back
to you soon!