How to join Postcardx?

Anne

Jul 20, 2008, 4:15:03 PM7/20/08
to postcardx
Hi, my name is Anne and I've been trying to post my profile and
address on Postcardx.com, but the "add yourself" link doesn't work.
Can anyone help me? Thanks!

MissM

Jul 20, 2008, 5:06:08 PM7/20/08
to postcardx
I'm going to copy what I sent to your email as well for anyone else
wanting to know the answer:

I don't own or run postcardx. I'm just a moderator at the px google
group. Unfortunately, the site's been broken for awhile now and no
one's been able to get to Jack who's the owner.

Many of us have posted our addresses on the sister site,
sendsomething.net instead. We also occassionally talk in the px google
group, but not often.

Sadly, we all think that Jack doesn't want to bother with the site
anymore. Try sendsomething.net instead. It's all of us from px there.

Good luck!