OT: Please help me get my Instructable published

Sean Duffy

Jul 10, 2008, 9:38:21 PM7/10/08
to postcardx, sendso...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

     If you are interested in helping me, Instructables.com is holding a competition where the top 50 Instructables will be published in their first book.  My Quick-open Wrapping Instructable is in the top 60 so far (out of +1000 so far) and I ould REALLY love to get in that book.

     Please check out the Instructables I have entered into the competition, and if you think they are good enough to be published, please give them a vote.  You will need to create an Instructable account, but it's such a great community site that I don't think you will mind, once you get on there and look around.

Thanks everyone!

-Sean