POSH-NIRATANKA Looking For Posh External Member & Trainer

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jul 11, 2024, 3:49:42 AM (5 days ago) Jul 11
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrka...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Greetings from Nirathanka,

I hope this email finds you well. We are currently looking for a Posh External Member and Trainer for our clients, and they need an external member and trainer to conduct posh training and provide support for their employees.

We are looking for an experienced Posh trainer who thoroughly understands the Prevention of Sexual Harassment (Posh) Act and its implementation. The ideal candidate should have experience conducting Posh training sessions and working as an external member. In addition, they should be able to support employees who have experienced sexual harassment and guide them through the complaint Redressal process.

If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, kindly go through the below link and submit your details:

For more details:

https://www.niratanka.org/become-an-external-member.html

Follow the PoSH WhatsApp Channel by clicking the below link:

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9OMCUCxoB4LQG1aV3A

Join Our Posh LinkedIn page:
https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/prevention-of-sexual-harassment-at-workplace-posh/?viewAsMember=true

Kindly contact us on below mentioned contact details.

Sajini.N

Nirathanka

Ph.: 8088433026

Email: nirath...@gmail.com

image.png
Thanks & Regards,

Sajini. N

HR Manager

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.comwww.nirutapublications.orgwww.niratanka.org

PH: +91-8088433026/080-23213710

Our Services: Staffing /Training and Development /Payroll/ Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration /Licences and NOCs .

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html