Online Training Programme of Microsoft Excel July 2024

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jul 6, 2024, 2:28:59 AM (10 days ago) Jul 6
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrka...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Greetings of the day,

We are pleased to inform you that we are conducting an Online Training Programme of Microsoft Excel.

ABOUT MICROSOFT EXCEL

Discover the power of data analysis with Microsoft Excel! Whether you're in finance, marketing, or any other field, mastering Excel can revolutionize how you interpret and use data. With its user-friendly interface and powerful tools like pivot tables, Excel makes it easy to organize and understand complex data sets. From conditional formatting to financial functions, Excel offers a range of features to help you uncover insights and make informed decisions. Explore the possibilities and unlock your potential with Excel for data analysis!

Learning Objectives:

Module – 1, Introduction to Excel

Identify Excel components.

Navigate the interface.

Create and save workbooks.

Views in Excel

Navigating in Excel

Fees:
1. Rs.500 + 18% GST per participant.

2. The Cheque / D.D should be drawn in favor of M&HR Solutions Private Limited payable at Bangalore. We

    Prefer online payment and our bank account details are given below.

Bank Details:

Name of the Account: M&HR Solutions Private Limited

Account No. 369505000632, IFSC Code: ICIC0003695,

MICR Code: 560229107, Account type: Current Account,

Bank Name: ICICI Bank, Branch Name: Nagarabhavi

Date: 27th July 2024, Saturday

Time: 9.30 AM to 1.30 PM

For more details kindly click the below link:

https://www.mhrspl.com/online-excel-training1.html

Follow the HR Learning Academy WhatsApp Channel by clicking the below link:

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va4vHVm1CYoX8FwvPZ1h

Download the MHR Learning Academy App:

http://ncomz.on-app.in/app/home/app/home?orgCode=ncomz

For Registration please contact:

Sajini. N

Contact No: 8088433026 / 8073067542

Email:
hrnir...@mhrspl.com
Website:
www.mhrspl.com

Thanks & Regards,

Sajini. N

HR Manager

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.comwww.nirutapublications.orgwww.niratanka.org

PH: +91-8088433026/080-23213710

Our Services: Staffing /Training and Development /Payroll/ Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration /Licences and NOCs .

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html

Excel Brochure.pdf