Missing Updates, Windows 10 PortUp version 2.5.1.

eohrnberger

Sep 18, 2016, 10:10:42 AM9/18/16
to Portable Update
Weird situation here.

I regularly, oh about once a week or once every other week, run PortUp to keep my Windows 10 machine up to date with the Microsoft patches.

Recently, as in yesterday and today, the notification came up that the following updates were ready for download and install:

Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3161102).

Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3150513).

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3185614).

So I ran PortUp and performed a search, but PortUp didn't notice that these were available and ready for download and install.

Am I doing something wrong?
Is there a setting that I need to change?

PortUp has been working just fine for the longest time.

Please advise when you are able.

Thanks.

eohrnberger

Oct 8, 2016, 9:44:45 AM10/8/16
to Portable Update
OK.  Seems to have cleared itself up.  The cumulative update for Win 10 version 1607 was just found by Port Up.