New Beta 2.3.4

Harry Lime

May 16, 2015, 12:47:20 PM5/16/15
to por...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
Please, give me some feedback on new beta release 2.3.4.
In this release:
  • A bug in the percent calculus resolved
  • Now, PortUp recognize update "in progress", that is updates that will be installed during startup or shutdown. In this case, it requires to reboot the client.
Link: PortUp.zip
Sha1: 8a3588b884b3131e7414e6cd6aaf57383433b45a

Santiago Sanchez Rivera

May 20, 2015, 6:02:29 PM5/20/15
to por...@googlegroups.com

do you fix this error? See image.

It occurs when given double-click a table with no elements.
I think if you disable the table when i have  no elements, this resolved the problem.

Harry Lime

May 21, 2015, 3:20:42 AM5/21/15
to por...@googlegroups.com, poph...@gmail.com
Oh, thanks for supporting. I'll resolve this bug easily in the next release.

Harry

Japjeet Singh

May 25, 2015, 3:22:46 AM5/25/15
to por...@googlegroups.com
There is problem with windows 10 10122
The error is "Runtime Error 429 ActiveX component cannot create object

Harry Lime

Jun 3, 2015, 3:38:05 AM6/3/15
to por...@googlegroups.com, japjee...@gmail.com
Hi Japjeet
thank you for supporting PortUp.
For analyzing the problem I need the log resulting from a /debug session.
Thanks
Harry