Wishareit is Hiring Star Web-PHP Developer

Pedro Moura (Wishareit)

May 29, 2012, 12:24:19 PM5/29/12
to Portugal PHPUG
(https://wishareit.recruiterbox.com/jobs/8307)

Hi there!
Wishareit is a crowdsourced gifting platform that is changing the way
people find and buy the perfect gifts to their friends and family.
We're now building our platform, and looking for Top-Notch programmers
who are passionate about what technology can do to change the world.

We are looking for someone with technical skills and expertise in:
- PHP, HTML5, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript and AJAX
- Facebook API / Opengraph
- Webservices
- Development GNU/Linux or Unix environments
- Version control platforms (git/svn)

Beside all technical stuff, and more important than that, we are
looking for someone who:
- is a human being (we don't like robots that much)
- wants to be part of a Startup from its beginning
- is organized and productive
- actually goes beyond technology and connects with other business
areas
- appreciates engaging in creative discussions to explore and solve
problems
- is proactive and loves autonomy, while being a team player
- likes to make work and life fun and enjoyable

These 7 points are way more valuable to us than your college degree,
if you have one at all.

If you really think you have what it takes to succeed and want to be
part of the Wishareit team, submit your application and we'll get in
touch with you shortly.