Portland Zine Symposium Open Meeting on Sunday!

Portland Zine Symposium

Sep 19, 2013, 5:45:18 PM9/19/13
to portlandzi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zinesters!

It was great to see you all in August, and we hope you've had an awesome summer. As the temperature drops and the leaves start falling, we're already gearing up for Portland Zine Symposium 2014!

Do you love Portland Zine Symposium? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to get more involved? Are there ways you think you can help us improve? We want your insight, input, enthusiasm, and energy!

We're having our first open meeting for new organizers, volunteers, and helpers at next year's event THIS SUNDAY! Come share your ideas with us and learn more about how it all works. We'd love to see you there!

Join us:
6:30pm at the Independent Publishing Resource Center (1001 SE Division)
Sunday, September 22

A special thanks to everyone who has filled out the survey about the 2013 Portland Zine Symposium. Your feedback is incredibly valuable and important to us and is instrumental in making our event better each year! If you haven't filled out the survey yet, please take a minute to do so here:

Thanks again to everyone who came out and supported us this year. It was great to see you, and we hope to see you on Sunday!

-the Portland Zine Symposium organizers