AmaZine Night Rescheduled for THIS SATURDAY!

1 view

Portland Zine Symposium

Mar 4, 2014, 5:55:18 PM3/4/14
to portlandzi...@googlegroups.com
Hello zinesters! First things first: We've rescheduled AmaZine Night: Zines After Dark and it will be THIS Saturday March 8! Read on for more details.

1. AmaZine Night
2. Tabling and Waitlist
3. Other Zine Events

AmaZine Night has been rescheduled! Join us THIS SATURDAY, March 8 from 6-10pm for sexy readings from Joshua James Amberson, Alex Wrekk, Davis Woods-Morse, Marla Singer, Kenia Perez-Correa, and Sarah Mirk PLUS a performance from local boy band IBQT! Check out sex-posi zines and tables from local organizations like In Other Words and Bitch Media, plus goodies from Antiquated Future distro and Corina Dross. Take pictures in our photobooth or make a crafty ValenZine for your sweetheart. Plus: a sexy raffle, finger foods, and adult beverages.

This event is for people 18 and older and is free to attend. It will be held at the IPRC at 1001 SE Division.

2. Tabling and Waitlist

Tabling for the 2014 Portland Zine Symposium has sold out! Click here to sign up for the wait list. We will be updating the waitlist and announcing large and extra-large table requests this Wednesday and anticipate pulling many folks off the waiting list, so if you want to come, make sure you sign up!

3. Other Zine Events

Chicago Zine Fest: One of the best zine fests in the country! This year it's March 14 and 15. If you are lucky enough to be attending, go see Portland Zine Symposium's very own Alex Wrekk speak on the Friday opening panel along with Tomas Moniz and Cindy Crabb.

+ Portland Zine Symposium's Martha Grover is having a joint art show with A.M. O'Malley at the Waypost. Join them for the opening on March 15 at 6pm at The Waypost in Portland. There will be readers as well as zines and art for sale. Martha is donating part of her proceeds to Portland Zine Symposium. Go show them some love.