PZS Open Meeting THIS Thursday Nov. 21!

1 view

Portland Zine Symposium

Nov 19, 2013, 7:44:23 PM11/19/13
to portlandzi...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that we're having an open meeting for anyone interested in becoming more involved with Portland Zine Symposium this Thursday, Nov. 21 at 7pm at the IPRC on 1001 SE Division.

Have you ever wondered how the Portland Zine Symposium happens?
Want to know what it takes to be a PZS organizer or volunteer?

Come to this open meeting and find out! We'll be providing some fun info about the event as well as snacks!

Learn about our time line and commitment levels and where you could fit in. Don't have time to become a full-fledged organizer? That's OK! We're also looking for people to help us out with one-time events, flyering, planning, and input.

Your experiences and perspective can help make the 2014 Portland Zine Symposium the best yet!

The Portland Zine Symposium is an all volunteer run event, and we need your ideas and input! We're off to a great start so far - we have a location, dates, and a good team of people ready to make it happen, but we can't do it without the support of people in our community! Come out and see what we're all about.

-the 2014 Portland Zine Symposium organizers