Meetup Notes

Portland Wiki

Aug 11, 2011, 4:34:20 PM8/11/11
to PortlandWiki | A City Wiki For Portland, Oregon
Hi there!

As you know, PortlandWiki.org meetups have been taking place on
Mondays and Wednesdays. The Wednesday meetups are linked up with
WikiWednesday meetups, currently from 6:30-8:30pm at The Mezz coffee
shop (inside Whole Foods (NW 12th/Burnside).

At the Wednesday PortlandWiki meetups we have begun taking notes that
are shared on the wiki. We hope this effort will help increase
communication and participation among wiki enthusiasts, like you.

You can find the notes at http://portlandwiki.org/Meetup_Notes. On
that page is another link to a Meetup To-Do list with on-going work
projects and other ideas that could use some hands-on help.

Thanks for staying posted,
Sylvia