Next Portland WikiWednesday meetup

portla...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2012, 3:01:30 PM1/16/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We will be having our next meeting Wednesday at 7pm at Lucky Lab at 915 SE Hawthorne Boulevard (wiki page)

This is a casual meeting / work time around PortlandWiki and related topics, everyone welcome.
WikiWednesday_-_PortlandWiki.html

kotra

Jan 16, 2012, 3:28:04 PM1/16/12
to PortlandWiki | A City Wiki For Portland, Oregon
Sorry for that glitchy message, I'm trying out a new automated
messaging system so I can get event notices out more promptly and
consistently. If you can't read it, the gist is that we'll be having a
meeting this Wednesday at 7pm again at the Lucky Lab at 915 SE
Hawthorne Blvd, and everyone is welcome.

kotra