Please join us for a farewell drink as we say good bye!

Sylvia Orduno

Mar 21, 2012, 9:50:24 PM3/21/12
to portlandwiki

Hey PortlandWiki friends,

Mark Dilley and I are hoping you can join us for a farewell drink and some snacks next Wednesday, March 28 from 7-10pm at Slingshot Lounge (SE Foster at SE Center/55th). Here's a link with a little more info http://bit.ly/MarkAndSylviaSayGoodByePortland

We drive away with our cat the next day on Thursday to Michigan. It's been great working with you on PortlandWiki! We've learned a lot and know you'll continue to build it even better. Plus, we still hope to work on the site from afar.

Thanks!

Sylvia Orduño

kotra

Mar 22, 2012, 12:52:29 PM3/22/12
to PortlandWiki | A City Wiki For Portland, Oregon
Great news Sylvia! I'll definitely be there.

kotra