Wiki meetup for Wed March 14

Kotra D

Mar 13, 2012, 11:32:17 PM3/13/12
to PortlandWiki | A City Wiki For Portland, Oregon
Hey all, tomorrow (Wednesday), Dave and I would like to check out the
Our School facilities at the Occupy Portland office on 1131 SE Oak St.
If we find they're not around, or can't get in, we'll go across the
street to Red & Black Cafe and have a meetup there.

If you want to join us (yes you!) by all means reply to this, or we
won't know to recognize you. The secret handshake is left, right,
underneath, church & steeple, obscene gesture for copulation, high-five,
spin twice, and then exactly nine minutes of pat-a-cake (the clapping
game). Perform it without errors and you will be recognized.

kotra

Mark Nerys

Mar 14, 2012, 3:14:09 AM3/14/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I should be around St. Francis in the early afternoon. I hope you have all had a chance to dig: ourschoolportland.org

Best,
-Mark

kotra

Kotra D

Dave Myers - Open Forest Consortium

Mar 14, 2012, 9:40:11 PM3/14/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I'm just leaving for St. Francis now on my bike. May be running a bit late. Sorry for inconvenience.
-dave myers
- Dave Myers
(503) 852-1437 / google voice