wiki meetups

kotra

Apr 17, 2012, 1:41:35 PM4/17/12
to PortlandWiki | A City Wiki For Portland, Oregon
Hi all, just in case anyone was wondering, Dave and I have taken a
break from setting up PortlandWiki meetups for a while, as we focus on
back-end technical work on the wiki. If anyone else would like to
organize meetups (structured, facilitated, or just casual hanging out
at a cafe), please post in this mailing list! I for one would love to
attend.

Happy wikiing!

Pete Forsyth

Apr 17, 2012, 2:41:03 PM4/17/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear it Kotra -- but this Saturday, we are doing just that! Wiki edit-a-thon at PDX PIE in downtown Portland:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Portland

Hope to see you all this weekend! Also, looking forward to seeing the results of Kotra and Dave's top secret under-the-hood work =)

-Pete

> --

Pete Forsyth
petef...@gmail.com
503-383-9454 mobile

Mark Nerys

Apr 17, 2012, 3:25:50 PM4/17/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I've been out of the loop for so long. Where and when is the next meetup?

-Mark

Kotra D

Apr 17, 2012, 3:45:49 PM4/17/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark, there are no plans for any upcoming PortlandWiki meetups, that I know of. But the wiki edit-a-thon on Saturday that Pete mentioned sounds like it will be great! I'll try to be there.

kotra