Next Portland WikiWednesday meetup

portla...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2012, 3:00:33 PM1/23/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, We will be having our next meeting Wednesday at 7pm at Lucky Lab at 915 SE Hawthorne Boulevard (http://PortlandWiki.org/Lucky_Lab). This is a casual meeting / work time around PortlandWiki and related topics, and everyone is welcome. Hope to see you there!

kotr...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2012, 2:12:25 AM1/25/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, due to a scheduling conflict, Dave and I would like to move Wednesday's meetup to downtown (same time). Backspace Cafe (115 NW 5th) has been suggested, though alternatives are probably fine too. Is that ok with everyone who wants to attend?

kotra

On Jan 23, 2012, at 12:00, portla...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all, We will be having our next meeting Wednesday at 7pm at Lucky Lab at 915 SE Hawthorne Boulevard (http://PortlandWiki.org/Lucky_Lab). This is a casual meeting / work time around PortlandWiki and related topics, and everyone is welcome. Hope to see you there!

Sylvia Orduno

Jan 25, 2012, 3:25:12 AM1/25/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Kotra. It looks like there is a record release event at Backspace at 9pm so it'll probably be busy before then. I'd suggest we meet instead at World Cup Coffee inside Powell's Books at W Burnside/11th. They're open till 11pm.

--Sylvia

Kotra D

Jan 25, 2012, 3:27:23 AM1/25/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
good catch Sylvia! World Cup Coffee in Powell's sounds fine with me. Dave?

kotra

Dave Myers - Open Forest Consortium

Jan 25, 2012, 1:05:37 PM1/25/12
to portla...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great!
See you guys at Powell's World Cup this evening.
-dave
- Dave Myers
(503) 852-1437 / google voice

portla...@gmail.com