WikiWednesday meetups

kotra

Jan 11, 2012, 9:21:25 PM1/11/12
to PortlandWiki | A City Wiki For Portland, Oregon
Hi all, just to let everyone know, we've been continuing the meetings
every Wednesday at about 7pm at the Lucky Lab at 915 SE Hawthorne
Boulevard. We meet in the room beside the main hallway (to your right
after you enter the front door). Come by for some casual, interesting
conversation!

Topics of conversation relate mainly to PortlandWiki, with digressions
into topics like web technologies, Occupy Portland, online
collaboration, community-building, and activism. If you would like to
talk about a specific topic feel free to mention it here beforehand
and we'll ensure it's discussed, or just come by and strike it up!

We'll continue to have these meetings indefinitely... if Dave or I
can't attend a meeting then we'll post here to inform.

kotra