PortlandWiki meetups for the week of Sunday, 2011-11-27

kotra

Nov 28, 2011, 7:46:15 PM11/28/11
to PortlandWiki | A City Wiki For Portland, Oregon
Hi all, here are the known meetups and events for the coming week:

MONDAY

Monday Meet, 7pm
The Mezz, NW 12th & Burnside
- tends to be more work-oriented of the meetups, but some
PortlandWiki-
related discussion occurs
- potential topics: PortlandWiki finances (http://portlandwiki.org/
PW:Finances), visual editor to make PW easier to edit, ?
http://portlandwiki.org/PortlandWiki:Monday_Meets

WEDNESDAY

WikiWednesday, 7pm *
The Mezz, NW 12th & Burnside
- tends to be more discussion-oriented of the meetups, intended to be
friendly and casual (keep it respectful please)
- potential topics: ?
http://portlandwiki.org/WikiWednesday

* Note: I (kotra) won't be able to attend this week's WikiWed. Not
sure if this means there will be enough interest (due to holidays etc)
to merit a meeting, but I hope so! If you want to attend on Wednesday
speak up, or it may end up canceled!

As always, there may be more PortlandWiki events or meetups not listed
here... if you know of any or want to start your own, please reply to
this with details, and/or post it on http://portlandwiki.org/PW:Current_events
!

kotra