SESO

Richard T Young Jr.

Mar 18, 2013, 4:29:35 PM3/18/13
2 more weeks until the last SESO of the season.

Sign up and get a good run in before we head outdoors.

Click here for more information and to sign up:

http://www.portlandultimate.com/tourney/publicShow/69

Always a great time and some good ultimate.

For those of you that know of any middle school or high school girls looking to learn ultimate or get better at ultimate?  Maine Ultimate is hosting a Learn to Play the same night as SESO.  Taught by women for girls.  Cost is $10 per player and they get a USAU Learn to Play disc and a pizza party after.  Click here for more info:

http://www.maineultimate.org/girls-only-clinic

Get the Led Out!!

Yes, another snow storm tomorrow, but that doesn't stop the wheels of ultimate from turning.  On Saturday May 11th, Maine Ultimate will be hosting Get the Led Out.  Cash prizes to the top finishers in each division.  What a great way to get your coed team together.  Send me an e-mail if you are interested in attending.

See you on the fields!!

Rich