Rising Tide

Richard T Young Jr.

Aug 3, 2012, 9:11:12 AM8/3/12
to Portland Ultimate Organizers, psl-ca...@googlegroups.com, portland...@googlegroups.com
Morning Folks!!

Set your DVRs, as Evans Boston from News Channel 13 was out to the
Cumberland Fairgrounds last night and interviewed the 4 captains of
Rising Tide. Chloe Rowse, Tyler O'Brien, Noah Backer and Tom Edmonds.

Evans says the clip will run on Channel 13 at 6p and 11p and will also
be on the website.

YCC Schedules have been announced and our first game is against the
folks from DiscNW. East Coast meets West Coast!!!

All of the tourney info can be found here:

http://www.usaultimate.org/news/2012-youth-club-championships-team-info/

On Sunday, Bayside Bowl will be hosting Rising Tides last fundraising
event of the year. There will be a Baker Style Hat Tournament, which
is limited to the first 40 bowlers. Cost to participate is $10 and
starts at 4p. If you want in, please shoot me an e-mail. There will
also be tons of raffle prizes. A sublimated jersey, flip cameras,
gift certificates to various restaurants and a bunch of other cool
stuff.

If you don't want to bowl and want to try and win some of these cool
prizes, show up around 5:30 and purchase a raffle ticket for $1.

The players have been working very hard and they appreciate everything
the community has done for them. We hope to make some noise at
Nationals and serve notice to the rest of the Ultimate community that
we are from Maine, the way Ultimate should be!!

See you on the fields!!

Rich