Ultimate happenings

Richard T Young Jr.

Nov 16, 2012, 9:11:12 AM11/16/12
Anyone want to get into shape over the winter?

We have rented the Portland Sports Complex on Sunday Mornings for a
great workout and some disc.

Jared Jandreau aka "Wild Thing" will be putting us through the paces
as he utilizes the skills and drills that he learned through Explosive
Ultimate and Tim Morrill of Morrill Performance.

A few of us did the movements last week and boy was it a workout.
Jared has worked with Brute Squad and Ironside, along with is own coed
team Wild Card.

Cost is $15 and we are going from 10-12 this Sunday.

Come out and get your butt in shape!!

Are you in High School or Middle School?

Know of someone in High School or Middle School?

Interested in playing ultimate?

Maine Ultimate will be hosting a skills and drills clinic this Sunday
at the Portland Sports Complex from 10-12.

Cost per player is $10 and you will get at least an hour of
instruction and an hour of actual game time.

We have lined up a bunch of great players to lead these clinics and
will be rolling out the specific clinics within the next week.

Some of the topics we will be discussing will be:
Ho Stack Offensive and Defensive Perspective
Zone O and Zone D
Defensive positioning on the field
Offensive positioning on the field

What a great way to get a jump on your Ultimate season.

Maine Ultimate