Sunday Morning Workouts

Richard T Young Jr.

Jan 26, 2013, 9:20:12 AM1/26/13
to Portland Ultimate Organizers, portland...@googlegroups.com, portlandwint...@googlegroups.com, red-tide-clamb...@googlegroups.com, red-tide...@googlegroups.com
Hello Portland Ultimate!!

I just wanted to get the word out on the Sunday workouts that we have
been doing at the Portland Sports Complex. The goal of these
conditioning's is to teach you, the players, how to become more
efficient athletes. We use things like agility ladders and cone
drills to break down movements and make you better understand how to
move efficiently. We usually end with some killer conditioning drills
that will, over time, get you in great shape.

The numbers at these things have been kind of low the past couple of
times we've held them, so let's try and spread the word. Club
players, the same teams that are beating you in the regular season
(Slow White, Brute Squad, Iron Side) are doing these same kind of
workouts, let's start getting an edge over the competition. Here are
a couple videos of the Boston teams doing what we do on Sundays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j7rqTWhejw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHkfyv5hFoE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYeeoVIhRTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_U3fHFSskw

So this coming Sunday the 27th lets get some more people going to
these things, everything starts at 8am you have an hour with me and
then you get to play ultimate for an hour, cost is $10 per person.

No excuses,

Jared Jandreau

PS, The High School and Middle School players have more numbers than
the adults in their workouts. They work out at the same time, 8am