Ultimate Saturday and SESO

Richard T Young Jr.

Nov 13, 2013, 4:22:24 PM11/13/13
to portsmout...@yahoogroups.com, portland...@googlegroups.com, ANTHONY J Mourino
Hello!!!

Looking to work off some of that Thanksgiving pie?  Black Friday, Cyber Monday, why not Ultimate Saturday.

Maine Ultimate will be hosting the first of what we hope to be many Ultimate Saturdays.  On Saturday November 30th, starting at 9am, come join other ultimate players as they work off that turkey dinner.  This is a hat tourney, so who knows what team you will be on!!  Winning team will receive the limited edition 2013 Maine Ultimate reversible jersey.

We have also set the following dates for SESO.  These will take place at the Portland Sports Complex with game starting at 8pm.

Saturday December 14th
Saturday January 11th
Saturday February 15th
Saturday March 22nd

For more information and to sign up, please click here:

And coming soon!!!  The Boot and Rally Tournament.  Save the date, Saturday March 1st starting at 9am.  $20 gets you Boot all day long, a bunch of food and the winning team will get a prize.

See you on the fields!!

Maine Ultimate