Who plans to come to pdpug tomorrow?

Dawn Foster

May 25, 2009, 6:07:46 PM5/25/09
to Portland Data Plumbing
Right now, we have 3 people RSVPed to attend on upcoming for pdpug, so
I'm toying with canceling it.
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2677124/

Assuming this was the agenda, please RSVP if you plan to attend:
6:00 - 6:10: Introductions
6:10 - 6:30: Pipes Demo: create vanity / research feeds by looping
through csv keyword files (Dawn)
6:30 - 6:45: Government data site (Ed Borasky)
6:45 - 7:15: Open topics (Wolfram Alpha, semantic web, YQL)
7:15 - 7:30: Future agenda items

If we don't get 10 - 15 people, I'll probably cancel this one.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

May 26, 2009, 10:46:34 AM5/26/09
to portland-da...@googlegroups.com

Even if we don't meet at Oracle and talk about data plumbing, I've got
the time blocked out in the calendar ... we could grab a nearby coffee
/ beer / wifi spot and hack, or talk about other community stuff --
there's a bit of that, IIRC. And tomorrow is packed for me.
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edborasky