Making it up to you for missing yet another pdpug

Dawn Foster

Apr 28, 2009, 9:23:45 PM4/28/09
to Portland Data Plumbing
Well, I managed to miss 2 pdpugs in a row despite being an
"organizer". It's a good thing that @wajiii is awesome at picking up
the pieces when I drop them :)

Since I can't make it, I'll try to make it up to you w/ $50-off my
Introduction to Yahoo Pipes class with discount code: "pdpug". In
other words, Freelancers / students / not currently employed get in
for $50 and corporate types for $100. Details here: http://bit.ly/sWoWg

It's also been a while since we've had a Yahoo Pipes presentation at
pdpug. Would people be interested in seeing a demo of how to create
vanity feeds and research feeds by looping through csv files filled
with keywords? I could spend 20-30 minutes of the next pdpug if people
are interested in that topic.

I also wanted to make sure you know that there will be some people
from the Yahoo Pipes team and the Yahoo Developer Network attending
BarCamp this Friday and Saturday. I'm guessing we'll be able to get
them to do a couple of sessions data plumbing techniques.
http://barcamp.org/BarCampPortland

Thanks,
Dawn

Amber Case

Apr 29, 2009, 7:40:26 AM4/29/09
to portland-da...@googlegroups.com
Very excited to hear about Yahoo! Pipes people in on Fri and Sat.
Can't miss that at all. Was excited to see Dawn's Webtrends Pipes
event too. Awaiting review of it. Miss you all at PDPUG - hello from
far away.

-Amber