Proposed Agenda & RSVPs for June 23rd pdpug

1 view

Dawn Foster

Jun 9, 2009, 7:04:41 PM6/9/09
to Portland Data Plumbing
You can RSVP on Upcoming if you plan to attend in June:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2883563

Here's a proposed agenda for the June 23rd meeting:
* 6:00 - 6:15 Introductions
* 6:15 - 6:40 YQL (like Yahoo Pipes on Steroids) by Uncle Nate DiNiro
* 6:40 - 7:00 Gnip by Ed Borasky
* 7:00 - 7:30 Other interesting discoveries and future agenda topics
(all)

We will also be talking about whether or not we want to skip the
July / August meetings and pick back up in September.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions for the agenda - I'm
happy to make changes to the agenda as needed.

Dawn

Dawn Foster

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jun 24, 2009, 12:25:30 AM6/24/09
to portland-da...@googlegroups.com
I've had various problems with LaTeX Beamer slideshows on SlideShare.
This one is no exception. You can download it, but it doesn't want to
be viewed, at least in Firefox 3 on Linux. So I have attached it.

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edborasky

SMART@znmeb.pdf