Next week's meeting?

1 view

Bill Jackson

Nov 19, 2009, 5:36:21 PM11/19/09
to Portland Data Plumbing
With the holidays about to pounce on us, I am wondering whether anyone
wants to have a meeting next week. I will not be able to attend -- my
daughter is having a birthday sleepover, and I will be supervising a
gaggle of middle-school girls :( -- so if anyone wants to meet, you
will need to work out an alternate location.

Sorry about that, and about the short notice; I only just realized it
was a potential conflict today. Given my ongoing scheduling problems
(December may work, but would be a stretch), and general state of
overwork and exhaustion, I am seriously questioning my ability to host
the meetings at all in the future.

So, if anyone has ideas about alternatives, speak up! :)

Thanks,
-Bill

Bram Pitoyo

Nov 19, 2009, 5:38:31 PM11/19/09
to portland-da...@googlegroups.com
> I will be supervising a gaggle of middle-school girls

It seems that even overworking and exhaustion pales in comparison to this. Stay tough, my friend :)

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Nov 19, 2009, 6:15:37 PM11/19/09
to portland-da...@googlegroups.com
Gaggle of future data plumbers, you mean?

Could it be done at PIE? Is there stuff to talk about (like HTML5,
Chrome, Chromium OS, Google, etc.?)

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Bram Pitoyo <bramp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I will be supervising a gaggle of middle-school girls
>
> It seems that even overworking and exhaustion pales in comparison to this. Stay tough, my friend :)
>
> --

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net

"I've always regarded nature as the clothing of God." ~Alan Hovhaness