POSTPONE Postal Protest -- join teachers rally !

1 view

Jamie Partridge

Nov 3, 2023, 6:09:44 PM11/3/23
to PCPWU GOOGLE GROUP
POSTPONE Postal Protest  -- join Portland teachers rally !

Friends of the People's Postal Service -

We've decided to postpone the Postal Protest from Monday Nov. 6 to Mon. Jan. 8, same time and place (Noon-1pm, East Portland P.O., 1020 SE 7th Ave.)

The whole town is mobilizing, at 81 schools, in support of our striking public school teachers, on picket lines at local schools (7:45-10:30am) and in massive noon-time rallies at a different central location(s) every day (today it was at Lincoln High with a march to City Hall).

We encourage all supporters of Great Public Services for All to mobilize for Monday's rallies -- at nine regional centers (text SUPPORT to 48744 and visit Portland Association of Teachers facebook page)

Solidarity,
Jamie Partridge
Communities and Postal Workers United
Screenshot (1664).png