POSTAL RALLY, Mon. Feb. 20 for Good Service, Good Jobs, Good Contract

Jamie Partridge

Feb 14, 2023, 6:58:22 PM2/14/23
to PCPWU GOOGLE GROUP

POSTAL RALLY for Good Service, Good Jobs, Good Contract

  • Protest Understaffing, Overwork, Delay of Mail
  • Raise Wages and Benefits to Attract and Retain Postal Workers

Mon. Feb. 20, Noon – 1

East Portland Post Office, 1020 SE 7th Ave.

Sponsored by Communities and Postal Workers United, American Postal Workers Union local 128 & National Association of Letter Carriers branch 82

The People’s Postal Service, run by dedicated postal workers, is protecting our votes and delivering for the holidays, even when burdened with understaffing, cuts, delays, and price hikes by top postal management.

Raising wages and providing full benefits to attract and retain postal workers would address the understaffing and mail delays.  The US Postal Service can afford to settle a good contract with the National Association of Letter Carriers.

230220.jpg

lisa stiller

Feb 14, 2023, 7:30:12 PM2/14/23
to jamie...@aol.com, PCPWU GOOGLE GROUP
Need me to speak if I’m here?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

gl m

Feb 14, 2023, 8:48:08 PM2/14/23
to koff...@yahoo.com, jamie...@aol.com, PCPWU GOOGLE GROUP
I've Moved Away to where the Kind People are. HALLELUJAH ❣️🙏💫🏝️🌈👸🌠🌠🌠

Jaime Rodriguez

Feb 14, 2023, 9:08:22 PM2/14/23
to jamie...@aol.com, PCPWU GOOGLE GROUP
Sorry at AFT Lobby Day in Salem.