Port Chester News 10/14/07 - 10/24/07

PortChest...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 4:14:03 AM10/24/07
to Port Chester Roundup
10/24/07 - Port Chester Roundup Is No Joke. We Are The Real Deal. We
Have Over 1,245 Current Visitors

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102407-port-chester-roundup-is-no-joke.html

====================

10/24/07 - Open Door And Community Partners Health Fair In Port
Chester

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102407-open-door-and-community-partners.html

===================

10/23/07 - Finally Lazy Liz Sadler Catches Up To The True Blue
Conservative. But Where Is The Hopelessly Biased We$tmore $nooze?

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102307-finally-lazy-liz-sadler-catches.html

==================

10/23/07 - Port Chester Thanksgiving Day 5k Turkey Trot

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102307-port-chester-thanksgiving-day-5k.html

=================

10/23/07 - Village of Mamaroneck Wants To Be More Like Port Chester

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102307-village-of-mamaroneck-wants-to.html

==================

10/23/07 - Port Chester Based USA Bank cited for violations

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102307-port-chester-based-usa-bank.html

===================

10/22/07 Chow Hound Review - Glorious Goat at a Port Chester Taqueria

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102207-chow-hound-review-glorious-goat.html

==================

10/22/07 - Independent Committe Says The True Blue Conservative Is
Right And Joe "The Harvard Educated Fool" Is A Liar #3

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102207-independent-committe-says-true.html

=================

10/22/07 - Independent Committe Says The True Blue Conservative Is
Right And Joe "The Harvard Educated Fool" Is A Liar #2

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102207-independent-committe-says-true_22.html

===============

10/21/07 - Independent Committe Says The True Blue Conservative Is
Right And Joe "The Harvard Educated Fool" Is A Liar.

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102107-independent-committe-says-true.html

===============

10/21/07 - Obituary - Singer Teresa Brewer

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102107-obituary-singer-teresa-brewer.html

================

10/22/07 - Why is Blackwater, a privatizied militia, currently facing
legal scrutiny for various massacres in Iraq, training Port Chester
Police Dept.

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102207-why-is-blackwater-privatizied.html

==============

10/21/07 - Home sales in Port Chester crash to 20-year low

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102107-home-sales-in-port-chester-crash.html

===============

10/21/07 - Port Chester woman critically hurt in I-84 collision in
Southeast

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102107-port-chester-woman-critically.html

===============

10/21/07 - Talkin' Trash: Reduce And Rejoice. It's About Time That We
Started Doing Stories On The Port Chester Trash Problem.

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/102107-talkin-trash-reduce-and-rejoice.html

================

10/19/07 - Joe "The Harvard Educated Fool" Carvin Explains How Greedy
Hedge Fund Guys Have Made The Real Estate Market And Economy Collapse

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/101907-joe-harvard-educated-fool-carvin.html

================

10/19/07 - Police Blotter - Port Chester teen accused of stealing his
grandmother's purse, buying drugs

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/101907-police-blotter-port-chester-teen.html

=================

10/19/07 - Police Blotter - Cops: Harrison man arrested after
screaming at Port Chester tow truck company

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/101907-police-blotter-cops-harrison-man.html

================

10/17/07 - Rye Town Meeting Notes - We$tmore $nooze Founder Once Again
Dustrupts Meeting And Threatens A Police Officer

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/101707-rye-town-meeting-notes-wetmore.html

================

10/17/07 - A resident of 511 Midland Ave. called police when she
arrived home at 6:25 last night, saying there was "a stranger inside
her house,"

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/101707-resident-of-511-midland-ave.html

10/15/07 - The Pride Of Port Chester Keeps On Marching. Band Members
Perform For 1,000 Spectators In Ryan Stadium

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/101507-pride-of-port-chester-keeps-on.html

10/14/07 - Supervisor Wanna Be Joe Carvin And His Hedge Fund Altima
Partners Gets Suckerd Out Of Millions In Tajikistan Gold Scam

http://portchesterroundup.blogspot.com/2007/10/101407-supervisor-wanna-be-joe-carvin.html