Support for Windows PE?

Lowell Dennis

Jul 17, 2014, 6:29:19 PM7/17/14
to portabl...@googlegroups.com, Lowell Browning Dennis
I downloaded and installed "Portable Python 2.6.7.1" onto a USB key that already have Windows PE on it.

If I am running Windows 8.1, Portable Python runs great ... Thanks!

However, if, on the same system I use the USB key to boot to Window PE 64-bit, I can see the Portable Python installation on my USB key, but whenever I try to run any of the exe's I get and error that says ...

                 "the subsystem needed to support the image type is not present"

Anyone have any ideas?  Anyone ever successfully done this?

Thanks.

Lowell