Can I add vids here

milly mooe

Nov 1, 2008, 10:55:33 PM11/1/08
to porntube-best-m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Owner,
   My name is Milly and have just joined your group.  I can find no indication of anyone sending in work for us to view.

   Could you please give me guide lines as to what I can post please.  Obviously nothing of anyone under 18.  But any other restrictions and does it HAVE to be all movies?

              Thank you

                 Yours faithfully,

                     milly mooe(s) a lot.  *smile*

MISHRA chandan

Nov 11, 2008, 6:16:16 AM11/11/08
to porntube-best-m...@googlegroups.com
very late .we want too send your mails or movice.

milly mooe(s) a lot

Nov 22, 2008, 9:16:34 PM11/22/08
to PornTube: best movies collection
What mail address do I send my movies to, please and what limitations?

mill...@gmail.com

On Nov 11, 11:16 am, "MISHRA chandan" <avinash.chand...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 11/2/08, milly mooe <millym...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> > Dear Owner,
> >    My name is Milly and have just joined your group.  I can find no
> > indication of anyone sending in work for us to view.
>
> >    Could you please give me guide lines as to what I can post please.
> > Obviously nothing of anyone under 18.  But any other restrictions and does
> > it HAVE to be all movies?
>
> >               Thank you
>
> >                  Yours faithfully,
>
> >                      milly mooe(s) a lot.  *smile*
>
> > > Hello, i receive your mail, But i am outstation for some weeks so we
> > responce
>
> very late .we want too send your mails or movice.- Hide quoted text -

MISHRA chandan

Nov 25, 2008, 8:54:30 AM11/25/08
to porntube-best-m...@googlegroups.com
yes, i want to be a friends can you responce me.

MISHRA chandan

Dec 22, 2008, 9:00:23 AM12/22/08
to porntube-best-m...@googlegroups.com
soory for too lat reply from me we meet you tomorrow can we meet dear.
 thanks for responce.

avinash

MISHRA chandan

Jul 11, 2009, 9:03:15 AM7/11/09