Chennai screening of 'The Unholy War' - 27th April Sunday

1 view

shreela manohar

Apr 26, 2014, 3:42:11 PM4/26/14
to shreel...@yahoo.co.in
Chinta Bar (I.I.T - Madras) is proud to announce that we will be screening "The Unholy War" directed by Gopal Menon today (27 April 2014) at 4:00 PM.
Please be at the venue HSB 356, IIT Madras.

The Unholy War (Part 1 and 2), attempts to bring forth the issues related to the state of Gujarat and the myths created around it. While Part 1 of the documentary busts the myths about vibrant Gujarat campaigns, the Part 2 tries to find out if relief and rehabilitation has reached the victims of 2002 Gujarat riots at all? Has justice been delivered? What about extra judicial killings and fake encounters? What about political prisoners? What about torture in custody and in jail of the innocent Muslims of Gujarat?

The screening will be followed by a panel discussion led by A.Marx and Sadanand Menon.