From: Scotto Gray <sco...@yahoo.com>
To: lagr...@yahoo.com; lagr...@yahoo.com
Cc: sco...@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, Mar 29, 2022 8:07 pm
Subject: 5/1/22 Work day @ White Oak Park

Welcome to 2022 trail work season. We have two projects to work on.  First finish the Blue loop connector from the field behind Angora Garden to the Stewart trail.  The other project is completing the single track around the Tulip Tree grove starting at the paw paw patch to the restroom.  (Green loop).

Meet us in the field behind Angora Gardens, 3 Muse Lane.

We will work on Sunday May 1 from 9:00 a.m.  to noon.

There will be bench cutting and plenty of scraping of organic soil from what will be the trail bed. If you have a favorite shovel, a Rogue hoe or loppers, bring them.  Otherwise tools will be provided by Trail Pgh.

Please wear sturdy shoes and gloves and bring water to drink. Feel free to share this info with others and if you want to let me know you will be attending, thanks.

Afterwards there will be food and drinks at Tulip Tree Grove. YES, we will have at least one group ride after we have lunch! So bring your bike with you.

Scotto
回复全部
回复作者
转发