Fwd: trail work day

BBBB

Jun 7, 2023, 8:54:23 AM6/7/23
to porcw...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Scotto Gray <sco...@yahoo.com>
To: lagr...@yahoo.com <lagr...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 6, 2023 9:25 pm
Subject: trail work day

Hello trail users and helpers,

Let's see if we can get the new re-route section on the Stewart / Blue trail cleared, dug and open.
Meet us in the field behind Angora Gardens Saturday 6/10 at 9:30 am and have lunch around noon. If you get there a little late just follow the pin flags. I plan to ride my bike after lunch if you want to join in.
The new section on the creek side is riding nice, thanks to those of you that helped with that.

Please let me know that you plan to attend if you can so I have enough tools,  but not needed.

Scotto