White Oak Park 5/2/21 (4-6pm)

BBBB

Apr 30, 2021, 1:07:30 PM4/30/21
to porcw...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Scotto Gray <sco...@yahoo.com>
To: lagr...@yahoo.com; lagr...@yahoo.com
CC: Scotto Gray <sco...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 15:55
Subject: Free Cross training 5/2/21 (4-6pm)

Let’s see if we can’t finish part 2 of phase 1. Last Sunday we had a great turn out and got so much done!

Meet us in the field behind Angora Gardens
We will work from Sunday 5/2/21 from 4 to 6 pm

There is some bench cutting, plenty of scraping the organic soil from what will be the trail bed. If you have a favorite shovel, maybe a Rogue hoe or loppers, bring them.
Please wear sturdy shoes and gloves and bring water to drink. Feel free to share this info with others and if you want to let me know you will be attending, thanks.

Afterwards there is a really good chance of food and drinks.

Scotto