Fwd: PORC at Hollow Oak

Support Team

Jan 27, 2021, 6:13:15 PM1/27/21
to porcw...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Brady <sbr...@hollowoak.org>
To: Bob Bannon <rob...@verizon.net>; McCloskey, Pat <PMcCl...@armada.net>
Sent: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 13:56
Subject: PORC at Hollow Oak

Howdy, Bob and Pat.

Hollow Oak is planning a series of events this year to commemorate our 30th anniversary. The first of 30 events is coming up Sunday, Jan. 31. Flyer is attached...this is always a good event and we'll mask up whilst tossing the Huffy after the rides are done! Campfire and apres will warm the spirits too.

Also wanted to mention that I'd be glad to host PORC and other groups at Montour Woods this year. Give you and yours the tailormade full meal deal.

Stay safe and stay sane...the twin challenges of the day.

Cheers,
Sean

Sean Brady
Executive Director
Hollow Oak Land Trust
Fat Bike & Hike Winter Fest 2021 7th annual.pdf