Fwd: Allegheny Land Trust - Millvale Property - Introduction

BBBB

Oct 13, 2022, 2:35:02 PM10/13/22
to porcw...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Caitlin Seiler <cse...@alleghenylandtrust.org>
To: Hank Ingram <h-in...@live.com>; Bob Bannon <rob...@verizon.net>
Sent: Thu, Oct 13, 2022 10:30 am
Subject: RE: Allegheny Land Trust - Millvale Property - Introduction

Gentlemen,

Just want to send another note about our current work at Girty’s Woods and a request to share information about our public workdays. We are in need of volunteers to open up a major trail connection across the property.

Link to Event Details

Thanks in advance for any sharing!

Caitlin

Caitlin Seiler  |  Vice President of Stewardship

Allegheny Land Trust

416 Thorn Street  |  Sewickley, PA  |  15143

Office: 412.741.2750 x207  |  Mobile: 412.874.9951

alleghenylandtrust.org

facebookinstagram linkedin | twitter

Become a Member  |   Attend an Event

NOTES ON THE CURRENT GLOBAL PANDEMIC

contact: Our team is working on an adjusted schedule between home and office. If you need to get in touch, email and mobile phone work best for me. Find our team's most up-to-date pandemic information here.

We are proud to be an accredited land trust.