Friday night! Porchlight/Litquake

Porch Light

Oct 12, 2021, 7:54:48 PM10/12/21
to Arline Klatte
This Friday! Litquake! The Porchlight stage is often an embarrassment of riches and this show is no exception. Vax cards required AND masks AND limited capacity seating to ease your mind off the aerosols. We can’t wait to see you. Check out the lineup and details:

Co-presented by Fabulosa Books

As we all emerge from hibernation, the fog lifts and new stories must be told. Because what else can we do? The Bay Area’s long-running Porchlight storytelling series returns with uplifting-themed tales from West Coast authors. Featuring Charlie Jane Anders, Kelly Beardsley, Michelle Cernuto, Tracy Clark-Flory, Miah Jeffra, and Monique Jenkinson (aka Fauxnique). Co-hosted by Arline Klatte and Beth Lisick. Music by Marc Capelle. Doors at 7 pm, show at 8 pm. $25 adv / $30 door
A maximum of 150 tickets will be sold.
Walk-up tickets must be purchased via Venmo or PayPal.
This program is indoors. Mask and proof of vaccination are required at the door. Please read the requirements at litquake.org/covid.