Introducing Porchlight podcast: The North Beach Series

Porch Light

Feb 15, 2021, 1:45:22 PM2/15/21
to Arline Klatte
Greetings long-lost Porchlight friends! We miss live shows! But in our isolation, we have recently launched a new podcast series all about North Beach. The stories come from a show we did at Bimbo's back in 2019. We will be releasing new episodes every two weeks.

The first episode features the night's musical guest, Jesse De Natale who spent the pandemic creating a beautiful album called The Wilderness. You can listen to the podcast here. The second one features local SF icon Peggy Knickerbocker talking about what she's been up to and finishing with a replay of her delightful North Beach tale. Listen here. Upcoming episodes will feature tattoo artist Lyle Tuttle (1931-2019), journalist Pia Hinckle and more. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you at a live show soon! Arline, Beth and Marc