PCA results

Laia Juliana Muñoz

Apr 29, 2022, 12:47:19 AM4/29/22
to poppr
Hi all

I am trying to do my PCA, I am using the code: dapc1 <- dapc.genlight(gl11)
However, I dont understand why I can´t see all my individuals (192 from 3 different populations), I just have 1 sample in each population in the scatter.

Somebody could help me please.
Best,
Laia

Zhian Kamvar

May 5, 2022, 7:50:56 PM5/5/22
to poppr
Forgot to send this to the list *shakes fist at google*