Relationship between sampling range and genotype no.

赵宽

Jun 8, 2022, 2:09:24 PM6/8/22
to poppr
Hi,All,how to generate a linear graph of the relationship between sampling range and genotypes? for example, I have 300 samples SSR data at three loci, and a total of 40 MLGs generated. Now, I'd like to know if random sample size is 30, how many MLGs will be generated? so I will know how many samples are enough for me to get 95% of all the MLGs.
Thank you for your patience

赵宽

Jun 9, 2022, 12:06:28 PM6/9/22
to poppr
the other way to describe my trouble, when I use the function read.genalex, how to let it read several rows randomly?
thank you very much!
Kuan