Can't use snpclone as input in genotype_curve?

Dallas

Nov 12, 2021, 11:38:33 AM11/12/21
to poppr
I'm wanting to calculate a genotype accumulation curve, but am using a snpclone object, and it appears this is an unacceptable input for the genotype_curve function. I am wondering if it is appropriate to convert my snpclone/genlight object to a genind object in order to run this analysis?

Thanks,
Dallas

Zhian Kamvar

Nov 23, 2021, 6:46:59 PM11/23/21
to Dallas, poppr
It is not inappropriate to convert your data, but the size of your data will limit what you can do with it due to your computational memory constraints.