Happening this Thursday: TICTeC Civic Tech Surgery #3

Gemma Moulder

Mar 21, 2022, 3:01:55 AM3/21/22
Hello all,

Do consider joining us this Thursday for our next Civic Tech Surgery.

We’ll discuss the challenges of accessing quality data and information for civic tech projects with practitioners from across the world, as well as their solutions and ideas to tackle these.

We’re delighted that we’ll hear perspectives from:
There will also be ample opportunity for attendees to provide their feedback on issues they have faced, and their solutions and ideas - so come along ready to contribute!

Your insights

Ahead of the event, please feel free to share your thoughts on the topic over on this Padlet board, whether you can attend the Surgery or not.

These will then be discussed at the Surgery, and then by the subsequent TICTeC Action Lab (aka working group) that will work together to commission a piece of work to help tackle common challenges accessing quality information for civic tech success.

Hope to see you Thursday!

Gemma.

--

Gemma Moulder