Join us this Thursday for the first TICTeC Civic Tech Surgery

1 view

Gemma Moulder

Oct 25, 2021, 4:31:38 AM10/25/21
to TICTeC, poplus, civict...@googlegroups.com, OGP Civil Society community
**Apologies for cross-posting, but I believe this information is relevant to those on these lists**

Hello everyone,

Do you have experience of working with public and private institutions on digital projects to enhance public participation, transparency and accountability?

If so, we'd love to have you join us for this week's Civic Tech Surgery, where we'll exchange and discuss the challenges of working on private-public civic tech projects, as well as solutions and ideas to tackle them.

The Surgery will also feature reflections from civic tech researchers, to give perspectives on any evidence gaps or research ideas on the topic that might be beneficial, that can then be tackled in subsequent TICTeC Action Labs.

Civic Tech Surgery #1 - Public-private collaborations: how can civic tech work effectively with public and private institutions?
When: 28th October 14.00 - 15.00 GMT+1
How: Online on Zoom

CS1 Eventbrite + Twitter (MASTER).jpg

We hope to see you there!