One week left to apply to join TICTeC Action Lab #3

1 view

Gemma Moulder

Apr 17, 2022, 9:53:38 AM4/17/22
Hello everyone,

Do you fancy collaborating with others to help the civic tech community address common challenges of accessing quality information for their projects?

As part of mySociety's TICTeC Labs programme, last month we convened a Civic Tech Surgery that brought together civic tech practitioners and researchers from across the world. During the Surgery, attendees discussed common challenges of accessing good quality information and data for civic tech projects; some of the ways they’ve found to meet these challenges; and ideas for what might be missing.

To carry on the Surgery's momentum, we are now convening an Action Lab (aka working group) of up to 6 individuals, who will work together to commission a piece of work (using a dedicated TICTeC Labs grant) that will be useful to tackle the issues raised in the above Civic Tech Surgery, to answer this question:

What would help the global civic tech community to overcome common barriers to accessing quality information?

Applications to join this Action Lab are now open, and we would like to invite those interested in working with others to tackle the above to apply.

You can apply to join the group by filling in this form by the end of 24 April 2022, and you can find further details about the Action Lab here.

We hope this is of interest! Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

All the best
Gemma.

--

Gemma Moulder