You're invited: TICTeC Civic Tech Surgery #3 - Accessing quality information

Gemma Moulder

Mar 11, 2022, 5:30:34 AM3/11/22
Hello everyone,

Please consider joining us at our next Civic Tech Surgery on 24th March to discuss the challenges of accessing quality data and information for civic tech projects, as well as solutions.

Civic tech practitioners and researchers from across the world will share their insights on the topic, and we'd love to hear your experiences too.

About TICTeC Labs

TICTeC Civic Tech Surgeries are part of mySociety's TICTeC Labs programme, which aims to address the biggest issues facing the civic tech/digital democracy sector, and enhance the effectiveness and potential impact of digital projects that enhance public participation, transparency and accountability,

We hope to see you on 24th March!

All the best,

Gemma.

--