Applications to join TICTeC Action Lab #1 close tomorrow!

Gemma Moulder

Nov 23, 2021, 6:17:49 AM11/23/21
Hello everyone,

As part of our new TICTeC Labs programme, last month we convened a Civic Tech Surgery that brought together a group of 100+ civic tech practitioners and researchers from across the world to discuss common challenges of working with governments and public authorities on digital projects to enhance public participation, transparency and accountability, as well as possible solutions to these.

You can find resources from this Civic Tech Surgery here, including minutes, a summary of inputs, a Padlet of contributions, and the full recording.

To carry on the Surgery’s momentum, we are now convening an Action Lab (aka working group) of up to 6 individuals, who will work together to commission a piece of work that will be useful to tackle the issues raised in the above Civic Tech Surgery, to answer this question:

What would help the global civic tech community to work more effectively with public and private institutions?

Applications to join this Action Lab are open until the end of tomorrow (24th November), and we would like to invite those interested in working with others to tackle the above to apply.

You can apply to join the group by filling in this form by the end of tomorrow 24 November 2021, and you can find further details about the Action Lab here.

Funding will be available to those who apply to work on the piece of work identified by the Action Lab.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

All the best
Gemma.

--

Gemma Moulder