Join us at the next TICTeC Civic Tech Surgery, 3rd Feb 2022

1 view

Gemma Moulder

Jan 18, 2022, 11:38:20 AM1/18/22

Hello everyone,

Apologies for cross-posting, but I believe this should be of interest to those on these lists.

You're invited

Join us at the next TICTeC Civic Tech Surgery to discuss the challenges of ensuring civic tech tools are accessible and inclusive, as well as solutions.

Civic tech practitioners and researchers from across the world will share their insights on the topic, and we'd love to hear your experiences too.

Your insights

Ahead of the event, please feel free to share your thoughts over on this Padlet board, whether you can attend the Surgery or not.

These questions and reflections will then be discussed during the Surgery, and by the subsequent TICTeC Action Lab (aka working group). The Action Lab will work together to commission a piece of work to help tackle common challenges identified and discussed during the Surgery.

You will be able to apply to be a member of this Action Lab, and for grants to produce the work it recommends, in the coming weeks, if this is of interest to you. Sign up to the TICTeC mailing list to hear when applications open.

About TICTeC Labs

TICTeC Civic Tech Surgeries are part of mySociety's TICTeC Labs programme, which aims to address the biggest issues facing the civic tech/digital democracy sector, and enhance the effectiveness and potential impact of civic tech projects.

We hope to see you on 3rd February!

All the best,

Gemma.

--